It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this Legend of Zelda Molded Rolling Pin to your kitchen. This Zelda rolling pin might not be as useful as a sword or shield to Link, but for the person that loves Nintendo and to bake, it’s a godsend.
Officially licensed by Nintendo, this wood Zelda roller pin is perfect for embossing cookies, pies, and fondant with the Hyrule Wingcrest and Lorule Wingcrest. Let’s play a money making game. Bake sale anybody? Buy somethin’ will ya!
Show your princess that you have the power of a baker inside you. Make baking a fun event for Nintendo lovers.
Before you know it, you’ll have cooked up a batch of delicious Hyrule cookies. Or you can choose to make a Hyrule pie or decorate a cake fit for a princess named Zelda with Hyrule fondant! But whatever you make, it’ll be on you to protect it from any foes that try to steal it. Or, of course, you could always share with friends you meet during your adventures, so make sure you have lots of Lon Lon Milk on hand!
Legend of Zelda Molded Rolling Pin
- Legend of Zelda Embossing Rolling Pin
- Officially-licensed Nintendo merchandise
- Emboss cookies, pies, and fondant
- Features Hyrule Wingcrest and Lorule Wingcrest
- Materials: Wood
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a damp, clean, lint-free cloth. Do not use soap. Do not soak. Use a medium bristle brush to get dough out of crevices. Regularly oil with mineral or butcher block oil.
- Dimensions: 15 1/2″ long, 8″ impression area
- (Hyrule Wingcrest itself is 1 3/4″ across x 1″ tall)
- Weight: 10 oz.
You can purchase the Legend of Zelda Molded Rolling Pin at ThinkGeek.com. Master using it and you can have the best baked goods around.