Technology is pretty cool. Technology that can save your life is even better. MyID Band might look like an ordinary sleek and stylish bracelet but this is one fashion accessory that could actually help keep you alive.
Those old-style medical bracelets that some people still wear are a lot better than nothing but you can only put so much info on a little piece of metal, and even a phone number to call is only useful if someone on the other end picks up.
MyID takes the basic idea of that bracelet and adds the power of technology, with a simple QR code unlocking contact information and important medical information, like whether you’re diabetic or have a heart condition.
- Personal Identification Bracelet
- Complete online medical profile
- Rapid QR code access
- Fully adjustable fit
- Lifetime Warranty
INCLUDED WITH YOUR MYID:
- Unique health ID slider
- Wallet Card
- Stickers for car and home
- Lifetime subscription to Basic Online Health Profile
- 1 year subscription to Premium Online Health Profile included free
- Premium Profile just $9.99 per year after that
As if having the ability to save your life wasn’t enough, the bracelet also lets you be stylish by offering three colors to choose from: White, Black, or Turquoise.
MyID Band is available for $40 at LifeStrength.
(via Red Ferret)