Your iPad is about a lot more than just watching movies and getting email. It’s also becoming a neat board game platform. The Monsterology iPad Nuko Card Game looks pretty fun.
It’s a 3D turn-based strategy game with 100 unique trading cards, twenty levels, monsters, and AI opponents. Collect the creatures and hold them in the cards called Nuko. Just download the free game in the App Store and collect the trading cards to add some depth to the whole experience!
Monsterology iPad Nuko Card Game
- 3D turn-based strategy game based on the bestselling book series Ology
- 100 unique trading cards called ‘Nuko’
- Download the game for free in the App Store
- Twenty levels of story gameplay
- Spawn monsters, throw down traps, and battle against AI opponents
- Varying level objectives and unique interactions allow for replayability
That sounds like a lot of fun for just $4.99 from Thinkgeek.