An iconic phrase, an ordinary date, and a pun-filled play on words. The May the 4th Be with You R2-D2 Pin has it all, and it even adds in everyone’s favorite astromech droid from the Star Wars Universe.
Anyone who has seen a Star Wars movie or read a book that takes place in that galaxy far, far away has heard the iconic “May the Force be with you,” and it didn’t take long for people to realize fourth and Force sounded remarkably similar… and there’s a month named May – BAM! Instant holiday, albeit a holiday most people don’t get off for work.
While you don’t get an extra holiday on your work calendar, you can get this awesome, one-of-a-kind, enamel stickback pin, and you even have the choice to get it without paying for it. No, that’s no Jedi mind trick; you can get this limited edition pin without paying for it. How?
- Limited-edition May the 4th Be With You R2-D2 Enamel Pin
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Officially-licensed Star Wars collectible
- Edition Size: 3000
- Materials: Enamel-decorated pin with a metal base
- Stickback pin style with 2 rubber stoppers
- Dimensions: 1 1/2″ tall x 1 1/4″ wide
Not really interested in any other products? No worries because you can get the May the 4th Be with You R2-D2 Pin at ThinkGeek.com for just $14.99.