I picture two scenarios, one more realistic than the other, where the Mantis BK-2B Bottleneck Knife is going to come in very handy. First scenario, you’re out of ammo and the hottie from across the street is now a zombie stalking you down….What do you do? You whip out the Mantis Blade and show
her it what you can do with 2 inches. Second scenario, you’re at a beach party and the hottie from across the street (non-zombified) can’t locate a bottle opener. What do you do? Quickly pullout your Mantis, open that bottle and proceed to show her a good time.
Lightweight and strong, the stainless steel Mantis Bottle Knife is legal in 50 states and features a 1.99″ modified tanto edge blade. Whether you enjoy hiking, camping or any other outdoor activity, the bottleneck knife is a handy accessory that can easily attach to a keyring, bag or other equipment.
Mantis BK-2B Bottleneck Knife
- 50-state legal butterfly knife with bottle opener
- Attaches effortlessly to any keyring with its integral handle/latch configuration
- Bottle opener can be accessed and used while knife is still attached to the keychain
- To activate the knife, a simple flip of the latch exposes the blade
- Overall Length: 3.750″
- Blade Length: 1.990″
- Blade Material: 400 series stainless
- Blade Style: Modified Tanto Edge
- Handle Material: 400 series stainless
- Lock Style: Patented latch-lock with integrated handle springs
- Carry System: Pocket Clip
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
Perfect for the outsdoorsman, you can purchase the Mantis BK-2B Bottleneck Knife at ThinkGeek for $39.99.
Leave a Reply