I can hear that theme music already. This Knight Rider K.I.T.T. USB Car Charger makes your ride look like K.I.T.T. from the hits 80s TV show.
It has light bars that sync to audio which plays back 10 different phrases. This is an awesome blast from the past. Changing your face and identity is up to you. Obviously it goes well with a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am.
Knight Rider K.I.T.T. USB Car Charger
- Knight Rider KITT Car USB Charger
- Officially-licensed Knight Rider product
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Fits into your 12V vehicle power socket (cigarette lighter)
- Compatible with anything that charges via USB (iPhones, smartphones, iPads, tablets, GPSes, etc.) as long as you have the cable
- Two USB charging ports, both 1.0 Amp
- Not for use in tractor trailers where the voltage is 24V
- Light bars sync to audio which plays back noises and 11 different phrases from the TV show
- I am a Knight Industries 2000 with a thousand megabits of memory and a 1 nanosecond access time.
- I’m very pleased to meet you.
- Anything you can think of, I’m sure I can perform.
- My sensors are picking up some very strange vibrations.
- If you’ll permit me, I have a solution.
- May I suggest you put the car in the auto-cruise mode for safety’s sake.
- I fail to see the logic of that statement.
- I’m going to have to make a pit stop very shortly.
- If it weren’t for me you’d be walking.
- As a machine I believe I’m quite fortunate not to have your human dependency upon oxygen for your survival.
- Next time you want something handled in a specific way, please be sure to tell me ahead of time.
- Red LEDs provide the voicebox equalizer visuals
- 3 position power switch – Off / Mute / On (for when you need less 80s)
- Flexible arm pivots up and down so you can better customize it to best fit your vehicle’s power socket placement
- Due to the EU’s WEEE rulings, we cannot ship this item outside of the US and CA.
- Includes: KITT unit with 2 USB ports (both put out 1.0 Amp) and integrated 12V vehicle power adapter (cigarette lighter)
- KITT unit: 3 1/8″ wide x 4″ tall x 1″ deep
- Power Plug: extends 3 1/2″ out the back of the unit
Only $29.99 from ThinkGeek.com.