We dress up our puppy in canine couture, so why not do the same to something almost equally beloved like our Apple smartphones? We’ve already seen a lot of iPhone cases over the past few years. Some serve a dual purpose like the HipstaCase iPhone Case, while others are mostly for aesthetics and novelty, like the iPhone Hoodie Case and the R2-D2 iPhone Case. This time, get ready for a bit of nostalgia with the iPWN! iPhone Game Boy Case.
If you spent almost 4 hours a day when you were still a kid playing your handheld Game Boy like me, then seeing this case recreate the look of the original version of the console brings back more than a truckload of memories. The good thing is, there’s an iPhone 3G/3GS and iPhone 4 version of the case, so no one gets left out.
iPWN! iPhone Game Boy Case
- Slim fit design (only 2 millimeters thick!).
- Full access to touchscreen.
- Full access to peripheral ports and buttons.
- Durable yet lightweight polycarbonate material (under 1oz.).
- IML (In Mold Labeling) technology provides 3 layers of protection to the case, preventing color fading and resistance to moisture.
The iPWN! iPhone Game Boy Case for iPhone 3G/3GS is priced at $14.99, while the iPhone 4 version goes for $16.99. Both are available from the iPWN! website.
accboss.com has this case for 6.99 with free shipping!