The handy iPower device is a portable lightweight “power station” that lets you charge your Apple iPhone 2G or 3G on the go. It also features a built-in 1.5W speaker.
- Capacity: 2400mAh
- Charging Time: ~3hrs
- Discharging time (to iPhone): ~3hrs
- Power of amplifier speaker: <1.5W
- Input Voltage: 4.8 ~ 5.5V
- Weight: 93g
- On/Off button to access the secondary battery when on, off use iPhone battery.
- iPower will turn off automatically after 60s idle status. Or your can turn it off/on by press and hold the button for 3s.
- Connect the charge cable to charge the iPhone and secondary battery simultaneously.
- If iPower’s power is below 10%, the 1st LED will remind you by flickering fast. If bwlow 5%, iPower will stop charging iPhone and providing power for it ; the speaker could keep on playing for about 7hours at this condition.
- iPower (3G version) has the volume control button on its right. Ten levels in total. Press and hold up button, volume will increase until Max, press and hold down button, volume will decrease until Mute.
The iPower Prortable Power Station with Speaker is available from Brando for $44.