The Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Sixth-Scale Figure reveals the best thing there is about the Raiders of the Lost Ark sequel.
Yep. Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones. That’s about all Temple of Doom had going for it. Fortunately, this highly-detailed, 12-inch-tall figure of the adventurous archaeologist is (almost) enough to make us forget about the rest of the movie. In addition to iconic accessories like the fedora and bullwhip, the figure also comes with a display stand, interchangeable hands, the mystical sankara stones, and a few other items that help bring the character to life.
Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Sixth-Scale Figure
- A Newly Designed Fully-Articulated Body
- Highly Detailed Portrait with Fedora and Hair Option Attachments
- Weathered Shirt and Trousers
- Detailed Sculpted Boots
- Coiled Whip for Belt
- Uncoiled Flexible Whip
- One (1) Pair of Fists
- One (1) Pair of Machete Hands
- One (1) Pair of Whip Hands
- One (1) Pair of Open Hands
- One (1) Pair of Neutral Hands
- One (1) Left Trigger Hand
- Three (3) Sankara Stones
- Figure Support Base
- Three (3) Sankara Stones with “Glowing” Paint Application (No Light-Up Feature)
The Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Sixth-Scale Figure will be available December 2015 but it can be pre-ordered now for $229.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.