Music makes everything better but listening to your favorite tunes can be an uncomfortable experience when a freezing winter wind is attacking your ears. The iMusic Wireless Hat lets you keep the jams going while keeping those little flaps of flesh on the side of your head all cozy and warm.
You might have seen the iMusic Speaker Hat, but this new skull-topper adds a wireless twist. It comes with built-in speakers and the wireless transmitter has a range of 10 to 12 meters (32 to 39 feet). The hat comes in either knitted or peaked style so you can get the one that best suits your sense of style.
iMusic Wireless Hat Details:
- Knitted or peaked cap available
- Ideal for travel and leisure
- Compatible with any music player with a headphone socket
- Wireless transmission with 10-12 metre range
- Includes wireless transmitter and receiver
- Remove speakers and hand wash only
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries for transmitter and 2 x AAA batteries for receiver (not included)
Jack Frost might be nipping at your nose during the winter months but he’ll have to leave your ears alone with the iMusic Wireless Hat from Gizoo. Both the knitted and peaked styles are £27.95 ($37.34).