Your drinks stay cool when you’re out in the heat, so why can’t you? Now you can beat the summertime heat with the IcyBreeze Portable Air Conditioner and Cooler.
Admit it. There have been times while hanging out at the beach or campground when you opened up the cooler for a drink and wished there was a way for you to crawl inside and enjoy some of that icy coolness. You still can’t wedge yourself into the cooler, but you can enjoy the chilly goodness that’s inside it.
Easy-to-use controls let you choose three fan speeds plus an ‘Off’ setting and you can either use the built-in vent for airflow or decide for yourself which way the chilly wind blows with the stay-put flexi-hose.
Of course, the IcyBreeze functions as an ordinary cooler, too, with plenty of room for food and drinks.
- BUILT IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
- BATTERY LIFE: 6HR ON LOW, 4HR ON MEDIUM, 2.5HR ON HIGH
- CAN RUN ON CONTINUOUS POWER
- 3 SPEED FAN BLOWS UP TO 25 MPH
- INTEGRATED VENT AND STAY PUT FLEXI-HOSE
- DUAL LIFT HANDLES
- INTEGRATED PULL HANDLE FOR EASY MANEUVERABILITY
- LARGE WHEELS ROLL EASILY OVER ANY SURFACE
- LID HAS TWO CUP HOLDERS & INTEGRATED STOPS
- EASY TO USE DRAIN
- MADE IN THE USA
- RUGGED POLYETHYLENE CONSTRUCTION
- ICE LASTS UP TO 7 DAYS AT TEMPS UP TO 90° WHEN NOT USING AIR CONDITIONING
- HOLDS 30LBS OF ICE
- 36QT INTERIOR HOLDS 49 CANS
- INTERIOR DIMENSIONS: L-18.5 W-11.25 D-11
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: L-23.5 W-16.25 H-18.5
- DRY WEIGHT: 21 LBS
The IcyBreeze Portable Air Conditioner and Cooler is available at IcyBreeze.com, with packages available from $279 to $340.
(via That’s Nerdalicious)