Looking for something special for your geeky guy? Nothing can be more of a turn-on than power, so give him these iCufflinks designed after the power icon. Check it – they’re backlit with pulsating LED lights.
- The LEDs pulse to emulate the “breathing” sleep light on iMacs, Macs and MacBooks
- CNC machined from high quality aluminum
- Each iCufflink contains a circuit board, LED and replaceable battery
- Program your own iCufflinks using the open source code
- Batteries are easily replaced using the screw in backing design
- Requires 2x CR1220 batteries (included)
Guys like receiving gifts, too… especially when the gifts are cutting-edge. These smart cufflinks do more than just merely hold cuffs together. They light up and gracefully blink in the fashion that power icons do on Mac computers. But these cufflinks are taken to the next level with their open source code programming feature. You can get your cufflinks blinking the way you want them to, but you have to be smart enough. How’s that for tricks up your sleeve?
Now let’s talk about style. Made of handsome brushed aluminum, iCufflinks are designed with a similar diameter to that of your typical shirt button. But with their metallic sheen and their depth, they stand out ever so subtly… just enough to get noticed. The glow of the LED lights is not so blindingly bright that they’re conducive to seizures. Rather, they have this quiet power and mojo that we love in our gadgets.
To pre-order the iCufflinks, go to Firebox.com where they are £139.99, $217 or €167 a pair.