Serve your mead and ale the Westeros way with this fine Game of Thrones Dragonclaw Goblet Replica. Drink your drinks from a goblet of the House Baratheon of Dragonstone.
This beautiful goblet can be raised in a toast to celebrate crushing your enemies, or to poison them. Always be careful when drinking in Westeros. You never know when that drink may be your last.
Game of Thrones Dragonclaw Goblet Replica
- Drink deep from a goblet of the House Baratheon of Dragonstone… at your own risk
- Officially-licensed HBO’s Game of Thrones merchandise
- A chalice created to resemble the one Maester Cressen and Melisandre drink from in the Chamber of the Painted Table at Dragonstone
- Glass has graduated amber tinting
- Single goblet; to host your own fête, pick up multiples
- Great for GoT fans, but also great for more laid-back folks who like to go to SCA events or the Renaissance festival in costume (laid-back since dragons aren’t strictly period…)
- Would also make a great vase for cuttings
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Materials: Resin base and glass bowl, EVA foam on bottom to prevent scratches
- Measurements: 3 3/4″ diameter x 8 3/4″ tall
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Note: While it’s fine for GRRM to kill off people we like, we’d appreciate you sticking around until your natural end. Please drink responsibly.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe
- Shipping restrictions: We cannot ship this item outside of the U.S. and Canada
Only $29.99 from ThinkGeek.com.