Protect your valuables like only the Mother of Dragons can with this Game of Thrones Drogon Purse…Yeah, Daenerys didn’t do the best job of protecting Viserion from the Night King, but I guess mothers have to learn to let go at some point.
This officially-licensed Game of Thrones purse is perfect for fans of HBO’s hit show and anyone else that loves dragon designed purses. It features a dragon wing flap with wrap-around dragon design, removable crossbody straps, zipper closure, and Game of Thrones logo.
You may not be Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons, khaleesi to Drogo’s riders, and queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have your own plans for world domination. Keep them safe and sound, sheltered under the wing of a dragon in this purse.
Designed by our friends at Crowded Coop, this Game of Thrones Drogon Purse is a ThinkGeek exclusive. The flap is a dragon wing. The outside looks like dragon skin, too, only it’s faux leather – no dragons were harmed in the creation of this bag. We promise. It even comes complete with spiky tail. The lining looks like the pattern you’d find on a Valyrian steel blade. It basically roars your fierceness. This is not a bag for the faint of heart.
Game of Thrones Drogon Purse
- Game of Thrones Drogon Purse
- Officially-licensed HBO’s Game of Thrones merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Crowded Coop
- Dragon wing flap closes with magnetic snap
- Main compartment has zipper closure
- Interior organizational pocket
- Lining patterned after a Valyrian steel blade
- GoT logo subtly embossed under the flap
- Removable crossbody strap adjusts from 13″ – 24″ drop
- Materials: Polyurethane, nylon, and PVC
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry only.
- Dimensions: 11″ wide x 8 1/2″ tall x 2″ deep
You can purchase the Game of Thrones Drogon Purse at ThinkGeek.com. Add the Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Necklace to finish off your transformation to the Mother of GoT Merchandise.
Leave a Reply