I can picture myself finding this Fallout RadGlow Watch in game and wearing it. That would be pretty cool, but you know what’s even better? Wearing it in real life.
Can you handle being exposed to radiation? This watch mimics a rad counter and glows as if you are being hit with radiation. It has a 3-hand movement, as well as a glow-in-the-dark band and watch face.
Fallout RadGlow Watch
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Tracks the time and gives off an eerie radiation glow in the dark
- Perfect gift for a ghoul with a sense of humor
- Functions: 3-hand movement
- Materials: Stainless steel caseback
- Battery: XXX (included)
- Band: Measures 9.75″ long
- Watch Case: 2.25″ tall x 2″ wide
- Watch Face: 1.8″ diameter
- Fits wrists measuring 6.75″ – 8.5″
Only $39.99 from ThinkGeek.com and Rout.com.
Leave a Reply