There are so many geeky mood lamps to choose from these days. There’s this new Fallout Nuka-Cola Quantum Mood Light, as well as the Infinity Gauntlet, Death Star, Overwatch Loot Box, and Star Trek Phaser-Controlled Rock mood lamps. They’re all pretty cool, and it’s just a matter of your theme preference to decide which one is best.
As officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise, this Nuka-Cola Quantum mood light looks quite authentic. It can be powered via USB (USB cable included), or the included batteries. It stands about 8.5″ tall.
Fallout Nuka-Cola Quantum Mood Light
- Lamp with the signature blue glow of Nuka-Cola Quantum in the rocket-shaped bottle
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise
- A GameStop / ThinkGeek exclusive for SDCC 2018
- Materials: Injection molded for precision
- Batteries: 3 LR44 button cell batteries (included)
- Can also be powered via USB with included cable
- On/off switch on base
- Shuts off after 10 minutes to preserve batteries
- Dimensions: 8 1/2″ tall x 3 1/3″ max diameter, 43″ USB charging cable
Originally offered at San Diego Comic-Con 2018, the Fallout Nuka-Cola Quantum Mood Light is available exclusively at ThinkGeek and costs $29.99.