It might not take you on a journey through time and space, but the Doctor Who TARDIS PC will let you watch movies, play games, surf the Internet, and do everything else a plain-jane boring computer will do, only you’ll be doing it with the style and class of a Time Lord.
While the inside has all the normal stuff you’d expect to find in a computer (Intel Pentium processor, Western Digital HDD, etc), the outside is what really makes this PC stand out among the rest because the high-quality aluminum case is modeled to look exactly like the TARDIS, right down to the official Pantone blue color and police box signage that all Doctor Who fans recognize.
Doctor Who TARDIS PC
- High quality aluminum model matches official Pantone blue color of the original Tardis.
- Official BBC WW Ltd licensed product
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Exclusively available from Scan Computers
- Handles and poster on the front door match original TARDIS (door does not open)
- Includes DVD or Blu-ray drive hidden behind ‘Police Box’ sign
- Intel Pentium G2120 Dual Core, 3.1GHz
- Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3, Intel H61
- 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz
- 500GB Western Digital HDD
- 300W be quiet! BN133 SFX Micro-ATX PSU
- Sony Blu-ray Writer
- Microsoft Windows 7 Premium 64bit
It might not be bigger on the inside, but the Doctor Who TARDIS PC will still impress your family, friends, and even yourself whenever you gaze upon the Whovian goodness. It’s available for £935.99/$1477.65 at Scan.co.uk.
[via Red Ferret]