This small piece of history will look great on your wall, even if you’re only using VoIP to make your calls these days. The Crosley 302 Wall Phone (from $52) gives retro lovers the best of both worlds – the look of the 1940s but the functionality of the 21st century.
The brilliant industrial designer, Henry Dreyfuss, well known for the 302 desk phone, later developed this stylish wall phone. His goal was to allow users to walk with the phone cradled on their shoulder.
- Choose from four beautiful colors
- Has a Rotary Dial Fashion Plate to give it a truly authentic look
- For easy dialing, uses Push Button Technology
- Has a Ringer Volume ON/OFF Switch for your convenience
- Includes the modern Redial Feature
- Earpiece has Volume Control for your comfort
- Has a Tone/Pulse Switch
- Dimensions: 5”W X 9.5”H X 4.5”D