The Chromatic: LED Color Spectrum Clock has 60 unique LEDs for a vibrant and bright display. Isn’t it about time you had a colorful clock?
It has 6 different built-in animation modes to choose from. Now checking the time will be like traveling into the future.
Chromatic: LED Color Spectrum Clock
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Contains 60 LED lights
- Mode button on the back lets you switch between 6 different animations:
- Pulse – Red hour, minute (which pulses seconds), and second hands
- RGB – Green hour, blue minute (which pulses seconds), and red second hand which does a 10-slice-wedge sweep
- Rainbow – All the colors with blackout hour and minute (which pulses seconds) hands. The color wheel rotates each second; the location of the red indicates the second.
- Red Alert – Red hour, minute (which pulses seconds), and second hand which does a 10-slice-wedge sweep
- Traffic Light – Red hour, green minute, and yellow second hands, each a 3-slice wedge
- Crazy Sunset – Magenta hour (which fills the space between the hour and the minute), white minute, and blue second hand (which fills the space between the minute and the second); colors swap out for magenta, white, blue
- Has slotted hanger on back, as well as fold-out stand for tabletop display
- Materials: Plastic housing with acrylic face
- Batteries: CR2032 3v lithium battery
- Can be powered via USB
- Dimensions: Just shy of 7 1/2″ diameter, extends just over 1″ from the wall
- Includes clock, 90º USB adapter, and 10 ft. USB cable with AC adapter 2 cables?
$49.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply