We’ve all seen the Jean-Luc Picard facepalm meme a thousand times, but now you can memorialize it in 3D with this Captain Picard Facepalm Bust. There are situations that are so dumb and actions that are so illogical that words can’t express your shock and bewilderment like a facepalm can. Instead of trying to argue with stupidity, you can just nod toward this facepalm bust.
The Star Trek TNG Captain Picard Bust is an officially licensed collectible with a limited edition size of 1602. You never know with collectibles, but I suspect this will be a hot item that will sell for much higher on eBay in the future. Each is hand numbers on the bottom of the bust, on the box, and on the included certificate of authenticity.
Star Trek TNG Captain Picard Facepalm Bust
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation collectible
- Picard captured in his classic facepalm pose
- One arm lopped off like a classical statue
- Edition Size: 1602
- Hand-numbered on box, certificate of authenticity, and bottom of bust
- Extruded TNG emblem on the black base
- Felt on the base to keep it from marring your surface
- Materials: Resin
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Dimensions: 6″ tall x 4″ wide x 2 3/4″ deep
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive from our friends at IconHeroes
- Includes certificate of authenticity
Buy the Star Trek TNG Captain Picard Facepalm Bust exclusively from ThinkGeek where it costs $64.99.