Look just as dashing and daring as Captain Jean-Luc Picard when you wear this jacket. Star Trek The Next Generation: Picard’s Jacket looks awesome and is authentically detailed.
In fact it is the most accurate Picard Jacket replica available. It was patterned and color-matched directly from a screen-used jacket. Make it so number one! You don’t have to be bald to look good in it either.
Star Trek The Next Generation: Picard’s Jacket
- The most TV-accurate replica of Picard’s Jacket you can get (unless you traveled back in time and stole one off Patrick Stewart’s back)
- Synthetic fibers color matched to preserved, screen-used jacket from private collection
- Patterned directly from screen-used jacket, used throughout seasons five through seven
- Microsuede material for shoulders, with quilted look mirroring the original costume piece
- Satin interior lining for comfort, just like the original
- Full body front zipper closure
- Hidden inside breast pocket for smaller items
- Officially-licensed Star Trek replica
$299.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Just wondering if the pocket is big enough for a tricorder…