Add some fun to your desktop with this Borderlands Claptrap Talking USB Hub. It’s a 4 port hub, and each port can be used for data and charging. It not only looks just like the Hyperion CL4P-TP general purpose robot from Borderlands, it also says quotes from the game. Don’t worry, there’s also a mute button so he doesn’t get annoying when it’s time to get down to business.
Over the years we’ve listed many awesome USB Hubs here on GeekAlerts. From R2-D2 and Darth Vader USB Hubs to Doctor Who K-9 and Tardis Hubs, there’s no shortage of entertaining ways to add connectivity and charging abilities to your computer.
Borderlands Claptrap Talking USB Hub
- Officially-licensed Borderlands merchandise
- Compatible with anything that charges via USB (iPhones, smartphones, iPads, tablets, GPSes, etc.) as long as you have the cable
- Has 4 USB 2.0 ports (1.0A)
- Eye lights up blue to indicate power
- Transfer Speed: 480Mbps
- Says five phrases when you interact with it:
- Alright that one hurt a little. Oh, right. You’re not a Hyperion robot. I forget that sometimes.
- This feels good… feels right. I am mildly uncomfortable with how good that made me feel… mildly.
- Lookin’ good minion… whenever you’re ready buddy!
- Yeah! Well done buddy.
- That’s how you do it! Ha ha! I knew I’d get it eventually.
- Charge and transmit data at the same time
- Features a mute button
- Four USB charging ports (1.0A)
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Dimensions: 5″ tall with 39″ long USB cable
Order the Borderlands Claptrap Talking USB Hub for $39.99 exclusively at ThinkGeek.
Leave a Reply