If you’ve been wanting to GTD on your iPad Mini, but lacked a dedicated keyboard, then the Belkin FastFit Keyboard Case might soon ease your woes. The FastFit is supposed to be the lightest and thinnest keyboard case around.
The Belkin FastFit measure just 7mm thick, which is thinner than the iPad Mini. It’s made out of anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, and is equipped with Belkin’s TruType keyboard. The 200 mAh battery will keep it going for 155 hours. The magnetic clasp will lock your iPad when it’s covered and awaken when it is removed.
- Well-Spaced, TruType Comfortable Keys
- Function-specific keys for copying and pasting text, moderating volume and controlling music
- Built-in stand accommodates the iPad mini in both portrait and landscape modes
- Pairs with iPad through Bluetooth
- Up to 3 months of battery life when on stand-by
- Durable anodized aluminum construction makes it lightweight and protects from scratches and scuffs
- Sleek design to minimize bulk
- Compatible with iPad mini
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Belkin’s FastFit Keyboard case will be available soon for $79.99 at retailers like Amazon.com.