Salt and Pepper Maracas Shakers
Wanna know how to give your food some flava? Shake the Salt and Pepper Maracas Shakers over every dish.
I used to think that grinding those 3-ft. pepper mills was a hoot, but these salt and pepper maracas are even better. Maracas shakers make cooking so much more fun, especially with some Latino beats playing in the background. Bring out the shakers to liven up your dinner fiestas. Come to think of it, the maracas are shaped like microphones, too.
The PlusMinusZero Maracas Salt & Pepper
- Pair of black and white salt and pepper shakers
- Size: around H135.0 x W38.0 x D38.0mm (5.3 x 1.5 x 1.5″)
- Weight: around 20g (0.7 oz) (each)
- Volume: around 28ml (0.9 fl oz) (each)
- Resistance: -40°C to 90°C (-40°F to 194°F)
- Made from ABS
Made in Japan (surprise, not Mexico), it’s a given that the maracas shakers are top quality. Get the pair at the Japan Trend Shop for $64 US.
To make food even more magically delicious, sprinkle with Salt and Pepper Magic Wand Shakers.