I like watches that have a neat design. Any old watch can tell you the time, but it has to be special to go on my wrist. This Wall Switch Watch is pretty nice.
Just like a light switch, you just flip the switch to find out the current time. I really love the old-school digital LED red too. It features a black silicon strap with a stainless steel buckle. There are no dials here, no hands, just neat design all the way.
Wall Switch Watch
- Flip the switch to see the time or date
- Mini LED light show before the time or date displays
- Black silicon strap with stainless steel buckle
- Click the switch:
- Position 1: Time
- Position 2: Date
- LEDs turn off after 5 seconds on inactivity
- Use 12 or 24 hour clock
- Dimensions: approx 1.77″ x 1.85″ x 0.47″
Just $99.99 from Thinkgeek.
Leave a Reply