This USB 2.0 compliant hub is equipped with three ports and it also features a digital alarm clock, a thermometer that can display the current room temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, and a card reader that supports most common memory cards.
- 3-Port USB 2.0 Hubs alarm clock with card reader
- Charge and connect any USB device
- Powered by computer USB port
- Super-size, jumbo reverse LED clock display
- Alarm with 1-minute snooze
- Displays indoor temperature in °C or °F format
- 60-seconds alarm autostop
- Alarm enable/disable
- On/Off switch
- Thermometer measuring: -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F)
- Sampling cycle 10 seconds
- Support SDHC 2.0, SD, micro SDHC, microSD/T-flash, Sony M2, Memory Stick, MS Duo … etc.
- Support Window 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS
- Dimension: 130 x 60 x 70mm (approx.)
- Weight: 134g
The USB Hub with Card Reader, Clock and Thermometer is available over at the USB Geek website for $23. There are two colors for you to choose from: black and blue.