Remember Triforce, the clever stylus alternative that we wrote about a couple of months ago? Specialdesign AB, the company behind the product, has now announced a rubber version of their touchscreen pointer for handheld devices.
The new rubber model, which will be available in October, will be offered as a “luxury” alternative to the standard one. There is no word on pricing yet.
Meanwhile, here’s a Rubber Triforce pomo video for you to enjoy:
- It is steady in the hand and cannot be mislaid or lost.
- The pointer is always within easy reach and re-aligns to its correct position.
- The ergonomic design and performance allows comfortable use by hand without having to exert excess pressure.
- Extremely durable won’t break.
- Frictionless and soft against the screen to prevent scratches.
- It’s safe to keep in your pocket, can’t cause damage to clothing or person.
- Gives easy access to your device by pulling the strap, and prevents you from dropping the device.
- Can be designed to go with all types of devices from strictly business to hip hop.
- Good for marketing and an effective promotional product.
More information about the product at the official Triforce website. (Update: Link removed because website no longer exists.)
Thanks to Camilla Glatzl!