This Tiny Arcade – Miniature Arcade Cabinet is the mini game cabinet you’ve always wanted. It is a DIY arcade cabinet that fits in the palm of your hand.
Even better, it comes preloaded with open source games. You don’t even need any soldering or special tools required. It’s itty 8-bitty fun that will have you missing the arcade. And wishing you were tiny, so you can insert quarters into this machine.
Tiny Arcade – Miniature Arcade Cabinet
- A tiny DIY arcade cabinet for playing open source games or video playback
- Easy assembly requires only a flat head screwdriver and tape – no soldering!
- Vibrant, full-color OLED screen (96×64 display, 16-bit color depth, 0.96″ viewable area)
- Games are free and open source – play community-made games or write your own
- microSD card expansion slot – download new games and insert card
- High quality joystick and two push buttons
- Built-in speaker with volume control knob and rechargeable lithium battery
- USB port for charging and game development
- Comes with arcade stickers to decorate your cabinet
- Plays videos at 30 FPS with sound
- Electronics based around TinyCircuits, the same 32-bit ARM processor as the Arduino Zero
- Batteries: Rechargeable 140 mAh lithium battery (included)
- Each charge provides c. 3 hours of gameplay
- Dimensions: 2.95″ tall x 1.57″ x 1.26″
- Includes OLED screen board, Tiny Arcade processor board, speaker, nylon spacer and screws, clear acrylic arcade case pieces, lithium-polymer rechargeable battery, a sticker sheet of arcade artwork to add to the outside of the cabinet if you wish, and 3 games
- Everything you need to build your own Tiny Arcade (minus a screwdriver and tape)
- Assembly takes 10-15 minutes
Only $59.99 from ThinkGeek.com.