If it could talk, the Terminator Genisys Endoskeleton would tell you nobody can hear you scream in the future. Nobody except Skynet, that is, because humanity has been all but destroyed.
Standing 13-inches tall, this engine of destruction comes with a wide variety of humanity-ending goodies that include interchangeable hands, LED-lighted eyes, and an Endorifle.
Terminator Genisys Endoskeleton
- An authentic and detailed likeness of the Endoskeleton in Terminator: Genisys
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Movie-accurate sculpture with complicated mechanical details throughout body
- Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on the skeleton with weathering effects
- Over 26 points of articulation
- LED-lighted eyes (red light, battery operated)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding a weapon
- One (1) Endorifle
- Square-shaped figure base with movie logo and Endoskeleton nameplate
The Terminator Genisys Endoskeleton will be available Nov 2016 – Jan 2017 but it can be pre-ordered now for $249.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.