If you spend any time in the kitchen, you probably like to add a dash of citrus flavor to your dishes. Well, the Stem DIY Citrus Juice Sprayer makes it easy. Just spray citrus juice directly from the fruit onto your favorite dish.
No more squeezing by hand and making a mess. Just stab the orange or lemon & spray. It couldn’t be any simpler or tastier. It’s a simple and amazing invention that makes life just a tad easier in the kitchen.
Stem DIY Citrus Juice Sprayer
- Spray citrus juice directly from the lemon, lime, or orange
- Serrated teeth allow for easy insertion into fruit
- Sprays and distributes juice evenly
- Easy disassembly for cleaning (hand wash)
- Small and easy to store
- Materials: Food safe plastic
- Dimensions: 3.68″ x 0.94″
When life gives you lemons, just stab them and spray. It is just $5.99 from Thinkgeek.
How well does this work? It seems like the effectiveness of this is probably directly related to the quality of the citrus and whether or not it is full of juice? I have a juicer, which is a huge advantage when it comes to spritzing food, and I just put the juice in a spray bottle. This invention would eliminate a lot of that time!