Just as a farmboy became a Rebel before her, a desert scavenger becomes a Resistance fighter with the Star Wars Rey (Resistance Outfit) Sixth-Scale Figure.
Before, she struggled to survive the harsh elements of Jakku, risking her life for some weird inflatable bread, but now Rey fights to free the galaxy from the evil of the First Order.
Measuring 11.02-inches tall and based on Daisy Ridley’s appearance towards the end of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the figure comes with accessories like interchangeable hands, a blaster, Rey’s staff, and Luke Skywalker’s lost lightsaber (hilt only).
Star Wars Rey (Resistance Outfit) Sixth-Scale Figure
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Daisy Ridley as Rey in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber hilt/staff
- One (1) right hand for holding blaster
- One (1) gripping left hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) off-white colored top
- One (1) light-brown colored vest
- One (1) pair of beige and grayish colored arm wraps
- One (1) brown-colored belt with blaster holster
- One (1) pair of greenish colored pants
- One (1) pair of grey-colored boots
- One (1) staff with strap
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) highly detailed shoulder bag
- Resistance emblem hexagonal figure stand with Rey nameplate and Star Wars logo
The Star Wars Rey (Resistance Outfit) Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Sep 2016 – Nov 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $219.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Leave a Reply