After his little incident on Hoth, Luke probably has seen enough of the Wampa to last a lifetime. But for the rest of us, this Star Wars Plush Wampa Backpack is a must have…It is right up there with the Star Wars Wampa Plush Rug.
Sure you could stick a Jedi Master like Yoda on your back or a Sith Lord like Vader, but the Wampa is the one for me. This officially licensed backpack is more about the looks than actually carrying stuff, but it does have one pocket for small objects.
Star Wars Plush Wampa Backpack
- Carry your stuff in the belly of the beast
- Officially licensed Star Wars collectible
- # of pockets: 1
- Pocket dimensions: 10″ x 7.5″ (Width is deceiving, Unless your putting something paper thin, an object with depth/thickness makes the width of the opening smaller. example, a booksized object with 6.5″ width and 1.5″ depth just barely fits through.)
- Overall dimensions: 21″ head to toe, 17” head to butt. 17″ tall x 10″ wide (excluding arms)
- Materials: Polyester fiber
Get ready to show off your love for the Wampa with this Star Wars Plush Wampa Backpack available at ThinkGeek.com for $49.99…Just look at that smile!