Growing plants from pencils? That’s crazy talk! Well, maybe not. Sprout Growing Pencils exist and they are amazing.
Basically you plant your pencil nubs and grow plants. Crazy, but true! Each pencil hides seeds in it, so nothing is wasted. You can choose from Herbs or Flowers and you get 8 per pack. Your kids will especially love this.
Sprout Growing Pencils
- When your Sprout Pencil gets down to a nub, plant it in some soil and soon you’ll have plants!
- Choose from Herbs or Flowers
- Perfect for someone who wears their pencils down to nubs and then wants flowers
- Each Pack contains 8 pencils without erasers (because that’s where the seeds live)
- Herb pack contains 1 of each: basil, cilantro, dill, mint, parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
- Flower pack contains 4 of each: marigold and calendula
- Each pencil is labeled with the plant it will eventually grow
- Handmade in the USA of sustainably-harvested cedar
- High-quality #2 pencils
- Dimensions: Pencil-sized!
Only $24.99 from ThinkGeek.com.