The Super-Tiny USB Card Reader that we covered back in January has now got an even smaller cousin. Say hello to the ultra slim USB NanoSac microSDHC card reader.
- Tiny, innovation design
- Memory card eject button
- Functioning as a portable USB drive or card reader
- Compatible with microSDHC, microSD/T-Flash memory card
- Memory capacity depends on inserted memory card
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Plug & play installation device
- USB bus powered, no external power is required
- Convenient and fast data exchange for PC, Notebook Computer, MP3, PDA, Digital Camera, Mobile Phones, etc.
- Support: Windows Vista/XP/2000/ME/98, Mac OSX 10.2 or above
- Dimension: 21.5 x 15 x 7mm (approx.)
- Weight: 2g
You can get the USB NanoSac microSDHC Card Reader for $10 over at the USB Geek website.