It is the ultimate version of the previous HomeStar and HomeStar PRO, you can have more stars, ultra bright and a sharp starry sky in your home.
Also, it comes with full moon disk for your project in the ceiling.
- SEGATOYS HOMESTAR PRO 2nd contains 6 Lens while HOMESTAR only contain 4 lens. The sharpness of HOMESTAR PRO is improved.
- SEGATOYS HOMESTAR PRO 2nd utilize 3W White LED while HOMESTAR use 1W White LED for projection. HOMESTAR PRO is 3 times brighter than the project of HOMESTAR
- SEGATOYS HOMESTAR PRO 2nd comes with new FULL MOON and EARTH Projection Disk
- Number of Stars: 10,000
- Projection Distance: 10 ft (around 2m-2m30cm)
- Projection Angle & Focus: Freely Adjustable on shooting angle 0-90 degree.
- Diurnal Motion Function: Revolve Counterclockwise(imitate the movement of the stars in the Northern Hemisphere)
- Shooting Star Function: Projects Shooting Stars at random intervals.
- Starry Software Tray: Changeable for different Starry disks.
- Light Resource: High brightness White LED to avoid heat and provide clear and sharp image.
- Timer Function: Allows you to program the planetarium before you go to bed to switch off automatically once a certain time has elapsed.
- Power Source: AC(100~240V, 50/60Hz)
- Colors: MAT SILVER or MAT BLACK
- Light Weight Design
- HxWxD(approx.): 15.9cm x 14.3cm x 15.1cm
The Sega Toys HomeStar PRO 2nd Edition (21st Century Home Planetarium) is available over at the Toys Brando website for $224.90.