This portable device allows you to record your favorite TV shows onto a standard SD memory card. When you’re finished recording, simply switch to Video Mode to view the material on a TV or PC.
If you have music already stored on your SD card, just choose Music Mode to listen. Supports mp3, wma and wav formats. Likewise, if you have pictures stored on your SD card, you can view them in Photograph Mode.
- USB 1.1 supported
- Support up to 4GB SD-card
- Your ideal pocket album
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, charger included
- Stereo audio .mp3 file format
- Mp4 video
- Supports audio formats: mp3, wma, wav
- Low: 500Kps, 225Mb for 60 minutes of video
- Medium: 1000Kps, 450Mb for 60 minutes of video
- High: 1500Kps, 650Mb for 60 minutes of video
- Maximum: 1500-3000Kps for 60 minutes of video
The AD1 SD Card Video Recorder is available over at the Drinkstuff.com website for £69.99 (about $138 USD).