You may not be a princess, but you can look like one in this Princess Leia One-Piece Swimsuit. Officially licensed and styled off Princess Leia’s beautiful white gown from A New Hope, this swimsuit features a printed all-around belt at the waist and a Rebel Alliance crest on the shoulder. While Star Wars fans will recognize the inspiration for this swimsuit, its understated and classy looks allow it to be worn for virtually any pool party or beach bash.
Feel like a princess in this one-piece white bathing suit from our friends at musterbrand. It’s perfect for lounging out on the decks of the Khetanna or basking in the warmth of Tatooine’s twin suns. And while it’s definitely not warm enough for Hoth, it might work for fighting your way out of a holding cell on the Death Star.
Princess Leia One-Piece Swimsuit
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Lining on top with removable soft bust cups for shape
- With Leia’s classic ANH belt printed all around
- Rebel Alliance starbird on the left shoulder
- From our friends at musterbrand
- Tiny musterbrand charm on the right shoulder
- Materials: 85% polyester / 15% elastane outer + 100% polyester lining
- High-cut hips show off your buns (on your bum and your head!)
Buy the Princess Leia One-Piece Swimsuit for $59.99 at ThinkGeek.