Can you handle another USB gadget that looks like something you could eat? I’ll make it short. It’s a 4-port USB 2.0 compliant hub that looks like a potato.
- USB 2.0 4-Port hub
- Potato shape design
- Made of Polyresin
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Transfer rate up to 480Mbps
- Plug and play
- Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac OSX and Linux
- Dimension: 90 x 55 x 45mm (approx.)
- Weight: 255g
The USB Potato 4-Port Hub is yours for $16 over at the USB Brando website.