Just announced at this year’s CES show, the OD-11 Cloud Speaker is a deceptively-simple looking speaker cube that comes with built-in Wi-Fi, an integrated 100W amplifier, a single woofer, a single tweeter and measures about 10 inches cubed.
The box remotely communicates via Bluetooth to any device in range, and has a magnet on the back, allowing you to place it pretty much anywhere. There’s also a 3.5 mm jack and optical inputs for other audio sources.
OD-11 Cloud Speaker
- Speaker principle: Ortho directional, Flow optimized bass, Reflex duct
- Frequency range: 28 – 24 000 Hz
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Materials: High density board, Reinforced PA 66, Wire steel mesh
- Design features: Single multi configurable design for Left/Right or Auto placement. Left and Right Power Cord Canal.
- Tweeter: High efficiency, ferrofluid cooled neodymium cone tweeter
- Woofer: Long throw pulp cone woofer with magnetic short circuiting ring
- Amplifier: Ultra High Efficiency Design
- Wireless: Beam forming WiFi technology, Bluetooth 4 Low Energy
- Inputs: 3.5 mm Stereo In, Optical In
- Interface: Plus/Minus button, Function button, RGB LED, Left/Auto/Right Selector Switch
- General power requirements: AC 110-240V 50~60Hz, Universal Power Supply
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 262 x 272 x 262 mm
The OD-11 Cloud Speaker will be available starting this summer. The price hasn’t yet been announced, but you can learn more at OD-11.com.