Get ready to find a few Fantastic Beasts with the Newt Scamander Sixth-Scale Figure.
Based on Eddie Redmayne’s magical portrayal of the character in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, this sixth-scale figure of Newt Scamander stands almost 12-inches tall and is dressed in Newt’s iconic (and attention-getting) clothing. In addition to his magical suitcase and wand, the figure also comes with a few fantastic beasts, including the Bowtruckle and the lovably thieving Niffler.
Newt Scamander Sixth-Scale Figure
- Sixth scale articulated body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Eddie Redmayne as Newt Scamander as seen in the movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Four interchangeable hands, including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) right hand for holding his wand
- One (1) left hand for carrying case
- White shirt
- Bow tie
- Brown trousers
- Dark brown suit coat
- Blue coat
- Scarf in Hufflepuff colors
- Black socks
- Brown shoes
- Newt’s wand
- Newt’s case – which opens to allow his fantastic beasts to peek out.
- One (1) Bowtruckle
- One (1) complete Niffler
- One (1) partial Niffler for peeking out of Newt’s case
- One (1) Demiguise head for peeking out of Newt’s case
- One (1) Occamy egg
Coming Jan 2018 – Mar 2018. Pre-order now for $242.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Leave a Reply