This Medieval Cheese Board let’s you act like an executioner while cutting cheese for your guests.Off with it’s head.This fun kitchen piece consists of a shield-shaped board made of rubberwood and a set of 3 knives that include two battle axes and one spear.
It makes cheese cutting fun and a little weird. Which we like.
Medieval Cheese Board
- Medieval Cheese Board
- Presents your cheese in medieval style while your subjects feast!
- Perfect for use at the next King’s Banquet
- For those who wage mock battle with their aged cheddar
- Materials: 420 stainless steel blades with beechwood handles, chopping board is rubberwood
- Care Instructions: Rinse and wipe clean with damp cloth. Not dishwasher safe. Not microwave safe. Do not soak. Periodically treat with a food-grade mineral oil.
- Dimensions: 10 1/2″ x 9″ x 3/4″ thick