If you love listening to music and want to bring DJ Club quality sound into your bedroom or studio, then you are going to want to take a look at the Hercules XPS 2.0 30 DJ Club Speakers. This is the same company that introduced the DJ Monitor Speaker System just a few weeks ago.
Hercules has set out to change the audio industry and one of the results is what you see here; the XPS 2.0 30 DJ Club compact computer speakers. This renewed style of multimedia speaker was inspired by the professional PA systems used by DJs and Hercules wanted to stay true to their roots. To do this, they made sure the design resembled the crowd they were targeting. With a wide metal grate protecting the central driver and the speakers’ contrasting lacquered and matte finish, I think they highlighted their DJ personality perfectly.
To ensure bass restitution, the XPS 2.0 30 DJ Club speakers are fitted with a port on their front face. All connectivity features and controls are located on the right satellite’s front face, offering simple and instant access to volume and tone adjustment buttons. They also feature a headphone output and an auxiliary input to connect an MP3 player. In addition, this amplified speaker system delivers a well-balanced sound and a 10 Watt RMS output and will be available in early November 2011 for $59.99.
Hercules XPS 2.0 30 DJ Club Speakers
- A 2.0 speaker system with a compact design inspired by professional PA systems for DJs. A trendy and innovative flair that will make a difference when placed next to your computer.
- Lacquered black finish
- Metal grille to protect the driver
- The port located on the satellites’ front face ensures enhanced bass restitution
- Volume adjustment button on the satellite’s front face
- Tone adjustment button on the satellite’s front face
- ON/OFF switch
- Main line input
- 1 RCA audio output for connecting the left speaker
- 1 auxiliary input (for connecting your MP3 player) and 1 headphones connector located on the satellite’s front face, offering easy access
The Hercules XPS 2.0 30 DJ Club Speakers will be available in early November and should retail for around $60. To learn more go to Hercules.com and take a look at their entire line of digital DJ controllers and a digital audio equipment.