It’s not quite a complete week without having Hello Kitty gracing the pages of GeekAlerts. Today, she will get you in a crafty mood with her Hello Kitty Sew Cute Sewing Machine.
Manufactured by Janome, a reputable Japanese company, the machine will inspire you to make adorable things such as pillows, clothes and red hair bows. On the front of the machine, Hello Kitty sports her classic look that we never tire of, and her name is printed in multi-colored bubble letters in all caps at the bottom. There are three stitching knobs near the top that flaunt matching red objects: one has an apple, the middle one has a tulip, and let’s not forget her bow on the right, of course. Red accents give the machine some extra panache, including the back side which has a great glossy-red paint job. And who’s that in the corner? It’s Hello Kitty again, having a seat.
Hello Kitty Sew Cute Sewing Machine:
- Sew cute!
- Seriously cute sewing machine topped with Hello Kitty graphics
- Not only cute, this sewing machine is the real deal – an easy-to-use machine with tons of perks
- Can do 820 stitches per minute; easy buttonholes; 24 built-in stitches
- Adjustable stitch width; multiple needle positions; built-in free arm; extra high presser foot lift
- Includes plastic bobbins, buttonhole opener, needle set, spool pins and felt
- 4.5″ w, 5.75″ d, 11″ h
I don’t know how to sew at all, but this machine makes me want to learn. It’s funny the power Hello Kitty has over people. The Hello Kitty Sew Cute Sewing Machine is $199 at both Urban Outfitters and Amazon.
If you accidentally prick yourself during the sewing process, you will need Hello Kitty Bandages to patch you up.