This Glowing Star Trek Borg Cube is going to look good in your home. It holds up to 190 pounds so you can use it as a footstool or mood light. That’s some geek decor that I can fully endorse.
It will light up in 16 different colors + even has brightness controls thanks to the included remote.
Star Trek Borg Cube Glowing Chair
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- Can be a chair (holds up to 190 lbs.), a footstool, or a mood light
- 16 different colors + brightness controls
- Modes: Flash, strobe, fade, and smooth
- Comes with a remote control
- Internal battery lets you put it wherever! (only don’t get it wet)
- Materials: Polyethylene
- Batteries: 2200mAh built-in rechargeable Lithium battery in unit (one charge provides up to 8 hours of light at low settings) + CR2025 in remote (included)
- Recharges via included AC power cord (takes 3-4 hours)
- Dimensions: 15 1/2″ cube
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Includes Borg cube mood light, remote control, and 6 ft. 110V US AC power cord
$199.99 from ThinkGeek.com.