Would it be too predictable to say the Doctor Who Ninth Doctor Sixth-Scale Figure is fantastic? Too bad, because you know it’s true.
Standing 12-inches tall, the Ninth Doctor is ready to journey through time and space with you, dancing and loudly proclaiming that everybody lives while investigating the mystery of bad wolf. In addition to his trusty sonic screwdriver, the Ninth Doctor also comes with interesting accessories like a banana, a chain with key to the TARDIS, and a wallet with psychic paper.
Even better, this exclusive version also comes with an alternate smiling portrait head with a fully authentic likeness of the Tenth Doctor, as portrayed by David Tennant. Yep, you basically get two Doctors for the price of one.
Doctor Who Ninth Doctor Sixth-Scale Figure
- 1 x 9th Doctor-Portrait Head featuring Authentic Likeness of Christopher Eccleston
- 1 x Faux Leather Jacket
- 1 x Green V-Neck
- 1 x Purple V-Neck
- 1 x Pair of Black Trousers (Pants)
- 1 x Pair of Working Boots
- 1 x Pair of Sock Tubes (Partial)
- 8 x Interchangeable Hands
- 1 x Display Base with Illuminating Gallifreyan Symbol and Stand
- 1 x Sonic Screwdriver (Closed)
- 1 x Sonic Screwdriver (Open)
- 1 x Wallet with Psychic Paper
- 1 x Antiplastic
- 1 x Antiplastic Plastic Bomb
- 1 x Robot Spider
- 1 x Robot Spider Orb
- 1 x Chain with Key to the TARDIS
- 1 x Banana
- 1 x Slitheen Egg
- EXCLUSIVE: 1 x Alternate Smiling Portrait Head with Fully Authentic Likeness of David Tennant FREE with Purchase via Payment in Full or Payment Plan
- EXCLUSIVE: 1 x Exclusive Black Jumper FREE with Purchase via Payment in Full or Payment Plan
The Doctor Who Ninth Doctor Sixth-Scale Figure will be available July 31, 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $275.74 at bigchiefstudios.co.uk.
Leave a Reply