Every adventure, no matter how grand, has to start somewhere, and the Doctor Who First Doctor Commemorative Edition Collector Figure brings us the man who stole the TARDIS… or who was stolen by the TARDIS, depending on who you believe.
Dressed in his gentlemanly attire, complete with cape and Astrakahn hat, the First Doctor didn’t seem like someone capable of handling intergalactic threats, but handle them he did, right up to the point of wearing a bit thin and regenerating into the Second Doctor.
The numbered, 1:6 scale figure is officially licensed by the BBC and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- 1 x 1st Doctor Head Portrait featuring an Authentic Likeness of William Hartnell
- 1 x Woollen Astrakahn Hat
- 1 x Long Striped Scarf
- 1 x Cape with Chain
- 1 x Frock Coat
- 1 x Patterned Waistcoat
- 1 x Patterned Trousers with Bracers (suspenders)
- 1 x White High-necked Shirt
- 1 x Cravat Neck Tie
- 1 x Pair of Spat Styled Shoes
- 1 x Pair of Socks Tubes (Partial)
- 8 x Interchangeable Hands
- 1 x Display Base with Illuminating Gallifreyan Symbol & Stand
- 1 x Walking Cane
- 1 x Monocle with Ribbon
- 1 x Pair of Spectacles
- 4 x Keys of Marius
- 1 x Dalek Time Core
- 1 x Fob Watch with Ribbon
- 1 x Pipe
- 1 x TARDIS Control Room Printed Card Backdrop (not shown)
- Extra Commemorative Edition Items to be Confirmed (not shown)
The Doctor Who First Doctor Commemorative Edition Collector Figure is available for £189.99 / $319.90 exclusively at Big Chief Studios.
Leave a Reply