Losing special dice you need for a game is even worse than a missing puzzle piece. Make sure to keep your dice organized and safe with this Chain Mail and Rubber Gaming Dice Bag.
At 5″ tall it isn’t that large, but it actually has tons of capacity. It should be able to hold 2 to 3 dozen typically sized polyhedral dice. That should be enough even for avid dungeon masters.
Chain Mail and Rubber Gaming Dice Bag
- Bring your dice bag along when you dive with sharks!
- Great for a newcomer who doesn’t have a dice bag yet
- Or someone who has multiple dice sets they carry for different games
- When full, could be used as a bludgeoning weapon (but we didn’t give you that idea)
- Capacity: 2-3 dozen polyhedral dice (depending on shape and size)
- Technically CAN hold more, but we didn’t fill ours to the brim so we could keep it closed more easily since it doesn’t cinch
- Materials: Rubber and butted aluminum rings with faux leather cording
- A ThinkGeek creation & ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- Dimensions: 5″ tall x 8″ opening circumference
- Weight: 4 oz.
Exclusively sold at ThinkGeek, this Chain Mail and Rubber Gaming Dice Bag costs $12.99. A reasonable price if it keeps you from searching for hours for missing dice, plus it looks really cool.