The Bluetooth Pet Rock may sound strange, but as Sheldon said on The Big Bang Theory, “Everything is better with Bluetooth.” This upgrade brings this classic toy into the 21st century. In fact, it’s so advanced that it features Qi inductive charging, so you can recharge it wirelessly. Like the original Pet Rock created by Gary Dahl, this Bluetooth Pet Rock can do tricks—”sit” and “stay” are its specialty.
Simply pair your device with the rock and let the fun begin. The Bluetooth® Pet Rock will instantly begin to work its magic. People will stop by and ask you what your Bluetooth Pet Rock does. Each time, you can make up a new story, for no matter what you say, it will be greater than the truth – because these Bluetooth Pet Rocks don’t do a dang thing. Except make you smile. And confuse your friends and coworkers, which will make you smile even more. So get your Bluetooth Pet Rock today, and help make us rich tomorrow. Thanks.
Bluetooth Pet Rock
- Pet rock connects wirelessly to your phone or tablet
- Connection status indicator light
- Compatible with devices running Bluetooth 4.0+
- Wireless Range: 33 ft.
- No feed or care required
- Uses Qi inductive charging – runs for 8 hours (standard use) on a single charge
- Dimensions: approximately 4″ x 4″ x 3″
- Note: Each rock is unique (please allow for natural variations in your Bluetooth Pet Rock)
- Ethically sourced
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
The Bluetooth Pet Rock is a ThinkGeek exclusive, where you can buy it for $19.99. (Except it is one of their infamous April Fools pranks.)