There seem to be a trend in coming up with stylish and cool looking looking keyboards these days, maybe because of the Optimus Maximus hype.
One of the later is the Aurora KB002U from Enermax, a black stylish keyboard featuring a hairline brushed aluminum design with diamond-cut edges.
Here’s a video clip of the silver version that is also available:
Enermax Aurora KB002U
- Ultra-flat profile
- Zero-degree tilt
- Instant connection via USB
- Heavy duty components
- Keys with leading responsive scissors technology
- USB Hub
- Audio I/O
- Rubber stand
- 10 million plus keystroke lifetime
- Windows & Mac support
- Timeless design
- Blue LED indicator
- Extended wrist rest to reduce stress and increase comfort on wrists
- Available colors: Black(B), Sliver(S)
According to the press release, the Aurora KB002U will soon be available at Newegg.com, ZipZoomfly.com, Directron.com, PC Club, Micro Center with a suggested retail price of $75.
Leave a Reply