These Antiquarian Blank Book Journals are journals that look like old books. That you can write in. Everything is just better when it is in an ancient tome.
Each journal has lined, acid-free paper and unique closures and there are two styles to choose from. Everything that you write inside will be important because…Well look at that book. It is old and full of wisdom.
Antiquarian Blank Book Journals
- Compose your best thoughts in these glorious blank books
- Contains acid-free, sustainable forest paper and 100% recycled binder boards
- 144 lined pages
- Books are made to look like old leather tomes, without actually being leather
- Each has a ribbon marker
- Two styles to choose from: Metal Latches and Old Leather
- Style Features:
- Metal Latches (NoctournelleOld Leather (Handtooled) – magnetic flap holds this textured book closed. Designed to look like a book capturing the flavor of Renaissance-style binding. Accordion pocket inside.
- Dimensions: 7″ x 9″
Only $18.95 – $24.95 from ThinkGeek.com.